New Everton Stadium Discussion

Probably, but they might as well not bother, they've made their feelings about how much they care about fan opinions very clear now. They might as well announce Benitez under a banner saying "We also banged yer mas, you gaggle of meffs"

Yeah only Everton could ruin the biggest news we've been waiting for for years by getting Benitez in at the same time, convinced they kin hate us

It isn't just about adding 10k seats, as you say. Those seats are up in the gods and much more expensive to build. They are also the least desirable seats. So you get to charge less for them, can't really use them for hospitality purposes, and above all they make the more expensive seats harder to sell.

For the BMD to be feasible, we need to generate more revenue per seat. To do that, you want to keep demand ahead of supply. Building hugely expensive to construct seats that lower the revenue per seat is madness.

The additional seats would be dreadful as BMD has no overhangs. I think some people will be surprised at how far away they'll be to the pitch compared to Goodison.

The additional seats would be dreadful as BMD has no overhangs. I think some people will be surprised at how far away they'll be to the pitch compared to Goodison.
I can't think of any new stadiums with old school tiers, I assume it's an engineering or a safety thing? Can anyone enlighten me? All of my favourite stadia have overhanging tiers makes you feel much closer to the action and they seem much noisier.