New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like its going to benitez and sounds as though it will be announced in the next few days.

There will be absolutely no benefit for anything associated with Everton football club for protests or negativity towards him. We just need to accept it and get behind the team and have faith that he will get us where we need to be. I believe he will do it.
There'll be no benefit to Everton football club, having an overrated kopite has been as manager either. Believe me buddy he won't be leading us anywhere. He'll be gone within six months, and our pathetic (which is what he is if he hires him) clueless and inept owner, will then probably hire another dud as manager.

I think people are underestimating our fans.

If Benitez chooses to join our club he will get the full backing of us fans and will be given every chance to succeed. If we end up fighting relegation then obviously people will turn against him then and rightly so, but we fans will at least give him a chance.

We’re not kopites.

If Benitez chooses to join our club he will get the full backing of us fans and will be given every chance to succeed. If we end up fighting relegation then obviously people will turn against him then and rightly so, but we fans will at least give him a chance.

We’re not kopites.
You can if you want, I wont be.

We’re not kopites.
F8A55113-9D26-4D66-873F-74B1F7979401.jpeg

We’re not kopites.

No but the manager is. If we're fighting relegation, then people will turn against him you say. That's the thing you see. The guy is in negative credit already. He would need to deliver a trophy and top four finish, to have any hope of winning over the fans.

I’m not a fan of Benitez as a man but the guy has won the Champions League, the FA Cup and La Liga (TWICE). He’s been to TWO European Cup finals, obviously winning one of them. He also recently won the Europa League and established Newcastle in the Premier League with the smallest budget in the league before they inevitably went down.

Would Potter, with his 25% win rate, be better?

Every kopite I know is fuming at the prospect of him joining us, which can only be a good thing.

Last edited:
There will be absolutely no benefit for anything associated with Everton football club for protests or negativity towards him. We just need to accept it and get behind the team and have faith that he will get us where we need to be. I believe he will do it.
The voice of reason!

Protesting against our own manager will only damage team morale and make us look like kopites.

I agree. Hence one of the several reasons I'd rather he wasn't appointed.

BUT - if he IS appointed - I'd rather we backed the team and gave him a chance than go through the awful toxic mess that sounds like is coming our way.
100% this, we have to back him, we have no choice, IF it is him

Status
Not open for further replies.