New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why give it to Ferguson, what has he done to get the job. Just because he managed us for four games and ok he did well in those games. He has no proper experience other than 4 games. He never picked the team other those games. A lot of people do well when they have the job on a temporary basis. Soon as you offer it them full time it does not work out and they end up getting the sack.

Are Spurs going to give Ryan Mason the job he did well, got them into Europe. Chelsea ended up sacking Lampard.

If Nuno gets the job do not think Ferguson will be part of his team. Rafael could get him a chance.

I wanted Ferguson to be Rafael's number two with Ferguson becoming the manager in two years time.

Not sure how much input Ferguson had under Ancelotti but want him to have a lot under the next manager.
Why are you going to give anyone the job! Past reputation or potential? For the two on offer at this time, I'd rather give it to Dunc.

Waiting for the euros to be over to see of anyone over archives and can take in a manager people will falsely be OK with.

I’d take Benitez over Ferguson. I’d prefer some stability for the next few seasons. Not that I want Benitez though. the media circus probably wouldn’t be worth it after last week.
I've nothing against the guy apart from his football! Saying that if we're qualifying for Europe next year I'll forgive it. Although I would say I couldn't see it and the way the club is set to at this moment is not conducive for his style.
The way the media report on things (all or nothing) shows they have no clue or idea what Everton are thinking.

Galtier not signing up to Lille yet is weird considering that was meant to have been on for weeks.

You would imagine Lille would be happier him leaving for us than a domestic rival but doubt we are clever enough to actually look at that kind of appointment.

Galtier not signing up to Lille yet is weird considering that was meant to have been on for weeks.

You would imagine Lille would be happier him leaving for us than a domestic rival but doubt we are clever enough to actually look at that kind of appointment.

Thought the hold up was down to his old club demanding 10 million compo

Status
Not open for further replies.