New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit back and watch us appoint Benitez and just have a moan on a forum or get off your arse and show the club your real feelings ?
I’m right behind them.

Nice Everton can Koff.
I want nasty Everton, setting fire to Wimbledon’s team bus before a crucial game etc.

The charity does the nice stuff, our fans can show their feelings however they want in my opinion.
We have had 3 poor managers - Roberto had the highest points ever in the Prem his football was most parts very good exciting .....I think he was forced to play a past it Timmy Howard & I stated on here it would cost him his job - he built that side on peanuts - not Moshiris millions - He is my choice - he would slot right in .... But we can moan, bitch all you want - we have to accept who our board accepts to be our Manager I am not keen on Raffa, if he fails he will get sacked anyway ,& that applies to any Manager our Board selects if they fail they get sacked
Carlo was a big name, he finished 2 places lower than Fat SAM........
He who plays the piper calls the tune in all walks of life in the workplace... unfortunately gate money is only a slight addition to Sky money now the days of fans voting with their feet are long gone ......
I am hoping this Raffa headline is just an excuse to get Roberto back much easier, less controversial etc, etc....

Yeah, but come on Eggs, we’re never going to get those players

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it

We’re an absolute mess right now and there’s no quick fix

It is what it is

Carlo Ancelotti couldn’t fix us, who really can at this stage?
Ancelotti was to Everton what Capello was to England. They were there for the stupid money. Do you think an Italian pensioner over 60 does gives a f... over Everton and England. Money for nothing!

That’s actually a legitimate discussion point when it comes to laying out the pros and cons of hiring a potential managerial candidate

The other thing isn’t

And no, it really isn’t regardless of what your oh so witty retort is sure to be
As Martínez managed to get Belgium to the top of the world rankings the discussion is somewhat moot.

We have had 3 poor managers - Roberto had the highest points ever in the Prem his football was most parts very good exciting .....I think he was forced to play a past it Timmy Howard & I stated on here it would cost him his job - he built that side on peanuts - not Moshiris millions - He is my choice - he would slot right in .... But we can moan, bitch all you want - we have to accept who our board accepts to be our Manager I am not keen on Raffa, if he fails he will get sacked anyway ,& that applies to any Manager our Board selects if they fail they get sacked
He who plays the piper calls the tune in all walks of life in the workplace... unfortunately gate money is only a slight addition to Sky money now the days of fans voting with their feet are long gone ......
I am hoping this Raffa headline is just an excuse to get Roberto back much easier, less controversial etc, etc....
He who plays the piper calls the tune is correct, if we are happy for Moshiri and Usmanov to pay for our ground and players we have to accept who they appoint to work on the project they fund.
If they want Rafael they will get him, and theres nothing we can do about it really.

Ancelotti was to Everton what Capello was to England. They were there for the stupid money. Do you think an Italian pensioner over 60 does gives a f... over Everton and England. Money for nothing!
Same for our proxy owner?

Our fans get managers sacked.

Ive never seen our fans object so fiercely to try and stop an appointment before.

If this isnt ringing alarm bells for the club, it is very worrying indeed.

Bed, no supper.

Nothing to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.