New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ITK at all, but, my cousin told me last week that we were talking to Rafael, I told him he was chatting wham.

Ive just spoke to him more at length, his source is a mate of Fat Rafas at a tennis club he goes to, no, hes not a Tory!!

The latest is that Fat Rafael wants more control, Brands doesnt want to give any up, that is currently the only thing holding it up.

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

Again, im not ITK, just passing on what ive just been told.

Not ITK at all, but, my cousin told me last week that we were talking to Rafael, I told him he was chatting wham.

Ive just spoke to him more at length, his source is a mate of Fat Rafas at a tennis club he goes to, no, hes not a Tory!!

The latest is that Fat Rafael wants more control, Brands doesnt want to give any up, that is currently the only thing holding it up.

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

Cheers fella!

Brands must not bend the knee!

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

Lies

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

so he wants to be a DOF and manager aye

do one you fat meff

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

Deuce

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

How's Rafas strokeplay?

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

Surely the backlash over the last 24 hours would make Brands realise he's not just right to give up any power but to lash the whole interview in the bin

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

There must be a joke here about a waiter, Rafael and a serve

Status
Not open for further replies.