New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't. A mercenary who has been on the slide for years. Would be different if he was respectful of the club, but he wasn't.

Appointing Rafael will literally be plumbing new depths. Would sooner have Allardyce back.
By not supporting him you will not be supporting your football club

As an aside, the exact same reason Nuno shouldn't be even in the mix for Everton. Toxic having an agent that influential over the club. Would make Brands job even more painfully pointless than it already is.

Couldn't agree more. We should run a million miles from the likes of Mendes and Raiola.

I won't. A mercenary who has been on the slide for years. Would be different if he was respectful of the club, but he wasn't.

Appointing Rafael will literally be plumbing new depths. Would sooner have Allardyce back.
As a Moyes supporter, I hesitate to disagree with you, but I do. I think everyone is entitled to have a strong view over who, and who isn't, appointed. Once somebody gets the job, however, it's our job to support him as best we can. If things don't work out after a reasonable time, by all means criticise, but you don't get divorced on a whim, and so you can't immediately hate your manager on the same basis.

Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, and the Devil, I wouldn't accept, but everyone else, even appointed against my strong feelings, I can get behind.

(Not sure that 'get behind' was a term immune from smutty misinterpretation, but I'll go with it in the hope everyone has their minds on a higher plane).

I will support him if he is appointed too mate and i proper couldn't give a toss what anyone thinks about that on here. Everton till the grave.

Nobody is either questioning or cares about that though!

We should not even be in that position in the first place where people would even question their support. That would not be on the fans that would be on the decision makers.

I still refuse to believe he is on the running to be honest. Successful business people don't become successful by making dumb business decisions.

I’ve spent the last few years thinking they even if the team on the pitch are awful, at least we have a real idea of where we want to get to behind the scenes.

However, this whole saga has made me realise that for all the work that needs doing on the pitch, just as much needs doing behind the scenes to foster a winning mentality that will make us a credible threat to the likes of Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal for the last European spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.