New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate this is all on Moshiri

In no universe would Bill Kenwright be hand picking or even suggesting Rafael Benítez as manager of the club.

It may be that he is putting up no resistance to the move - although I suspect he is, if reports of a divided boardroom are to be believed - but then Moshiri is the owner so there's a limit to what he can do.
I am no fan of kenwright but this is no way his call

Just seen 2 shady men in black suits like, in this heat on the beach. Both eating a mint choc Ice cream.

We need an absolute ba$***d who won't suffer spoofers and lazyness

Fair.

Still I'd want a few other boxes checked first. Geltier fwiw probably checks most of said boxes.

Yeh all our previous managers that 'knew the league' have been a great success!
And tuchel didn't 'know the league' and was a right disaster for Chelsea :Blink:

Couldnt even bring myself to Boo Potter he looks that pitiful

Going to get after him every single week. Can't wait.

You would like to think that we are interviewing prospective managers and asking them the following
What are your plans for the current squad.
What type of player are you looking to bring in the team.
What style of football will you play
Do you have an effective plan b.
Etc.
Then once they've done that process,then decide who best fits rhe clubs own strategy.
So hopefully that is what is happening.

I've always seen him as a good coach, but things went really bad wrong for him at Dortmund last year
You’re right, didn’t end great. But he plays attacking football, brings through young players, got nice and Gladbach in to champions league when they weren’t before he came in. I’d certainly prefer someone like him combining with Brands then Rafael/Nuno

He probably isn't to blame, but he has overseen the least successful period in the clubs history and has continued to hang around like a bad smell. I can see why people would blame him, as things haven't changed despite us having a new owner and he is still here.
That period has carried on for 5 years after he stepped aside, kind of shows he was never the problem in the first place.

and was it the second biggest fluke of your life when he got to the final again the following year?

You mean two years after? No I don’t remember that being as big a fluke as winning a semi final with a goal that didn’t even cross the line, and then the final on pens after they’d left their own half 3 times in 120 minutes in a 10 minute spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.