New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri said himself a manager is only 2 home defeats away from the fans turning their backs on him... this fella won’t even have the fans support from day one.

Carlo got away with a lot of stuff (dour football) partly because the team is terrible but mostly because of his name and who he is. Benitez won’t have it that easy.

This could get messy.

I don’t see anything other than a dismissal mid season. Especially with this current team we have.

The funny thing about this appointment is, if he does well e.g. European football this season or a Cup win guess what will happen in the summer.

He'll be poached by a 'top 4' European team and people will fume at him being a rat like Carlo.

The RS when Klopp goes to Real Madrid to replace Carlo.

Ah the circle of life.

What's happened???? Fsw had got job b4 italy game now people talking about martinez, what's happening Is benitez our manager??????????????????

It’s not so much the fact that he said we’re a small club for me. But I can’t forget when he went to Anfield as manager of Chelsea and was almost in tears when the rats sang that song.

I’ve tuned out of this thread for the last 2 days, wtf is all this Benitez love in all about? There’s no way he can be appointed our new manager. Stop the world I want to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.