New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rewatching 24 and the season where there are moles all across government working together on a conspiracy. If Benitez is appointed I will be ready to believe that Moshiri is the head of a conspiracy working against us, which includes some coaches, playing staff, and even the chefs at FF...

this is what supporting everton does to us. At least Loki will take me away for 45 mins ...any interesting appearances by other Marvel characters yet?

no, thankfully

This is sad to say but if Benitez is confirmed I actually hope Everton are in a relegation battle by Christmas just so we can get shut of this RS and hope that there is a decent manager available to keep us in the division and then move forward the next year. For me the season is over before it began

This clip show's he's not a die-hard Red, but at the same time, it doesn't fill me with confidence that he would want the Everton job just so that he's in Liverpool , not really for the sake of doing well with Everton. He's not able even hypothetically, in that interview, to say that Everton has got potential, blah blah blah, so I just cannot see how he can get passionate about Everton.

73E343C1-C270-4151-BC65-E3BBE0941B22.jpeg

Another thing this had been a shambolic process. According to reports Nuno was verbally offered the job last week, why do that then offer to it another manager? Absolutely stinks

I have every faith in the world that the board will mess this up completely. I think it was @MikeH72 who said, and I agree with them, the way this club is run these days I can honestly see us getting relegated in the next 5 years. The board room and the team have exactly the same quality. ANY time you expect them to do the right thing they completely and utterly balls it up.

Dont understand why martinez would be looked at hasnt dobe anyrhing with belgium. With all the talent they have he hasnt deivered a trophy cant see how he would do better here

This clip show's he's not a die-hard Red, but at the same time, it doesn't fill me with confidence that he would want the Everton job just so that he's in Liverpool , not really for the sake of doing well with Everton. He's not able even hypothetically, in that interview, to say that Everton has got potential, blah blah blah, so I just cannot see how he can get passionate about Everton.

Tbf he knows he aint ever getting the LFC job again so its Everton or bust in many ways.

I think he would try his best here.

What is not accurate about that statement? If he gets the job he knows what he can't do now he has pointed it out too.

Moyes kept up not trying to win at these places for 11 years. This is why we had 3 clubs (would have been 4 had Moyes himself didn't manage utd) where we hadn't won for over 2 decades.

That was my criticism of Moyes. First five years, tremendous job, can't argue with him steadying a ship. Last half of his reign, disaster, self-preservation over the ambition of the club, knife to a gunfight etc.

What Benitez said was simply a statement of fact - we played and presented ourselves like a small club.

Status
Not open for further replies.