New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.

Koeman had Southampton finishing 7th and 6th. With more points than Nuno Santo's Wolves.

We brought him in and had Koeman sacked a handful of league games the season after finishing 7th with Everton.

7th isn't worthwhile credentials.

7th at lesser clubs shouldn't get you in the door, and it certainly won't save a manager from having the door hit them on the arse on the way out.

You have to hope the club can see something in him to go back in for him after he jibbed us when he had an easy gig in the Championship on the way to promotion. Hopefully something different to what they saw in Marco Silva when we went back to him.
7th and 8th, as I think we've established in the past, seems to be the default setting of Everton FC for years now (spending cash or not spending cash).

It's obvious to me that the owner wants a team to be safely in the PL when the stadium is built. No doubt his reckoning is that Nuno will get us that with the added amount of cash he can put his way.

The reaction against Nuno (and personally I'll believe his appointment when I see it, as all this is on scant evidence) is as poor as it gets. You'd think he was a sunday league manager rather than an experienced one with a very healthy win ratio stats after managing in Spain, Portugal and England.

I wonder if Brands and Moshiri have been reading on here and seen where the Thought Leaders stand on this and are now reconsidering

These left wolves with Nuno
  • Rui Pedro Silva (assistant)
  • Ian Cathro (first-team coach)
  • Julio Figueroa (first-team coach)
  • Rui Barbosa (goalkeeper coach)
  • Antonio Dias (fitness coach)
  • Joao Lapa (rehab coach)

Aaron Little, General Manager

Willie Kirk, First Team Manager (pictured)

Chris Roberts, Assistant First Team Manager

Claire Ditchburn, First Team Coach

Ian McCaldon, Goalkeeping Coach

Chris Difford, Physical Performance Coach

Jack Clover, Sports Scientist

Lawrence Shamieh, Recruitment Analysis

Krzysztof Waloszczyk, Opposition Analysis

Connor Wagstaff, First Team Sports Therapist

Charlotte Doughty, First Team Physio

Emily Crook, Team Operations

Matthew Domville, Performance Psychologist

Unless that's wrong...that's the staff we currently have.

I can't see it just being keeping Big Dunc or not lol

Also...how much are Nuno's fellers wanting?

Status
Not open for further replies.