New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a lot of stick for saying Nuno would have us pressing more and fitter. Bear in mind his Wolves team was I jury stricken this year so their ground covered and sprinting stats aren't reflective of his first few years. He played a more defensive system out of necessity.

I got a lot of stick for saying Nuno would have us pressing more and fitter. Bear in mind his Wolves team was I jury stricken this year so their ground covered and sprinting stats aren't reflective of his first few years. He played a more defensive system out of necessity.
...I recall an early 80s movie titled 'I, the Jury'... a neo-noir crime thriller film based on the 1947 best-selling detective novel of the same name by Mickey Spillane

Evertonians are crying out for a bit of personality. We all loved Big Dunc on the touchline throwing ball boys in the air.

We need/want our version of Klopp - a Simeone/Conte type mentalist who the fans feel like they can relate to the manager on the pitch.

This fella just feels like Silva in that quiet, no charisma, no personality type appointment.

Seems an ok manager just not the type I think the club needs right now.

Evertonians are crying out for a bit of personality. We all loved Big Dunc on the touchline throwing ball boys in the air.

We need/want our version of Klopp - a Simeone/Conte type mentalist who the fans feel like they can relate to the manager on the pitch.

This fella just feels like Silva in that quiet, no charisma, no personality type appointment.

Seems an ok manager just not the type I think the club needs right now.
I had this opinion also mate, but seen this video which has changed my opinion slightly. It’s only highlights of course, but seems to show a lot more personality in this video than any of our previous managers since Moyes. Not saying I want him anymore than before off the back of it but just took me by surprise.

Yup , I’ll be very disappointed I can’t deny that.
But I’ve been an Evertonian for six decades now and being disappointed is my natural state.
Nothing against the bloke personally he seems an intelligent and decent bloke.
But I don’t enjoy his football in general and don’t think he will progress us from the mid table purgatory which is our habitual lot. So all he means to me is potentially another wasted opportunity.
I also dislike his close partnership with Mendes, a lot.
So, yeah ‘titty lip’ if you like but I’ll get over it ,after all its just a bunch of millionaire kids kicking a bag of wind around a park at the end of the day.

Just of matter of time until the Portugeezer is announced.

On your knees, doubters.
It's going to be interesting to see which way you break on this one, Dave. Will you beatify him like Bobby Brown Shoes and pretend everything is great when it's dreadful, or turn on him and come up with some conspiracy about him relating to Mendes/Billy Boys Pen/Kaiser Sose/H from Steps?

It's going to be a wild ride. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.