New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we finish seventh and have a decent run in Europe the season after?
I will be happy I would like Everton to break the top 6/4 but the squad isn’t good enough at the moment. Nothing to do with the manager we have really. I just think It won’t bring you long term success getting your players from one super agent. Will end up with some duds. Also your missing out on a huge pool of talented players. I no they had injury’s an some sales but I believe that’s what’s happening with wolves now an they will find themselves in the championship in a few years again.

I can get behind that at least.

As Evertonians we ALWAYS give the new manager a chance. Even Allardyce was given the chance to see if he could play a bit more progressively, we just turned on him quicker because he did the same thing he always did and we had years of watching him do it elsewhere, so NES will be given a chance.

If he serves up anything like that dirge that Wolves played last year though he’ll be turned on very very quickly.

and again we will be back to nothing and just keep regressing as the Board are lazy effers

I thought the Mendes link was the doing of Wolves owners, and not Nuno?

Yes but Nuno is still very close to Mendes (he's his first ever client and good personal mate).

Seen a few Wolves fans mention that Wolves at times were scouting players but Nuno vetoed the signings (some from RB Leipzig apparently) and instead opted for some of Mendes' clients who turned out crap.

Concerning and another cook in the kitchen. @catcherintherye

Status
Not open for further replies.