New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prob
I supported Silva to get a bit more time. He was never my choice. I supported Koeman in his first 12 months here.

I dunno, maybe it's just me that thinks any Everton manager deserves to be given the right to prove themselves rather than just condemn him and offer them no support and pledge to 'defeat him and make his time here just 18 months'...but I doubt it.

It's called loyalty. You might want to familiarise yourself with that concept.
Problem is and always will be money. And Moshiri is here to make it.The mere hint of a chance of a poor run that could remotely lead to relegation will push the panic button. And with whoever we end up with it'll be the same.

This is even worse than Allardyce because we had all the time to decide this time (so Big Sam decision is more tolerable) were not in panic mode and could plan this carefully, unfortunatelly we bottled it.

Galtier could have been our Arsène Wenger...instead we went for another Portuguese hipster who has dodgy relationships with agents.
It’s not even close to being worse than Allardyce for Jesus’ sake

Ancelotti told us it was "impossible" to get highly paid and costly professional footballers to play more than one way.

HE WAS TAKING THE PISS AND YOU FELL FOR IT.

Yes Dave Ancelotti was taking the piss, on your say so, how the hell did he win that many trophies and manage the best sides in the world then lol He had to manage an injury stricken, tiny squad, were we could not even fill the bench, a lot of the time, put two reserve goalkeepers on there. I hated the football we served up after Christmas, but was was willing to put up with the turgid dross, because I expected better signings next year and a better side. We all know what happened next.:(

You still support that BS artist Carlo after he pissed down your leg and told you it was raining.

The bluffer was coining it here on about £8M in wages and leaving his son to take training and then throwing his hands up in the air and telling us that he cant get professional players to pass the ball to each other.
I am slightly surprised to see you so approving of Santos when he has a such a close symbiotic relationship with the so called ‘super agent’ Mendes.
I always got the impression you were deeply antipathetic to such characters in the game?

So mutual consent is now sacked?
Don’t believe for a minute they would sack him after what he had done for them on the back of 1 disappointing season.
I hate to break it to you, mate, but when a girl agrees to say it was a mutual decision when you split up it means you got dumped and she feels sorry for you. Same thing with Nuno at Wolves.

If it is Nuno, first job is telling Sigurdson, Iwobi, Bernard, Delph to find a new club.
I can get behind that at least.

As Evertonians we ALWAYS give the new manager a chance. Even Allardyce was given the chance to see if he could play a bit more progressively, we just turned on him quicker because he did the same thing he always did and we had years of watching him do it elsewhere, so NES will be given a chance.

If he serves up anything like that dirge that Wolves played last year though he’ll be turned on very very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.