New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson and Baines are no marks. Utter piss takers who have a status they don't deserve. Any Evertonian taken in by them and call them legends - or can't see that they now in their post paying careers are taking advantage of EFC - are beyond my understanding.
As, it appears, is so much......

The reason he’s in international football is because no club would touch him after the hatchet job he did on us. Two bottom half finishes with a spine of Stones Barkley Lukaku. Phenomenal.
If he hadn't gave been Everton manager before he is EXACTLY the type Moshiri would go for.

Ferguson and Baines are no marks. Utter piss takers who have a status they don't deserve. Any Evertonian taken in by them and call them legends - or can't see that they now in their post paying careers are taking advantage of EFC - are beyond my understanding.
If Baines was an 'Utter piss taker' he'd have taken the higher player wage for another year instead of what he does now. Ellis Simms praised him recently for bringing him to Finch farm to talk about his loan spell and get advice on his game. He could've been counting the free money on the bench
Ferguson is credited for helping DCL improve his hold up play and heading ability. Works hard on behalf of the club
But sure yea, 'no marks'.
The most accurate thing you've done is choose that lemon as your pic!

Id take any of Gallardo, Galtier, Gasperini, Favre or Rangnick but would take a team of moyes, dunc and Carsley over any of the other british based crap mentioned.

Galtier, Gallardo, not sure who Gasperini is if I'm honest, Rangnick hasn't managed since 2016, which worries me. I would have loved to have saw Moyes with money behind him, when he was younger, instead of pennies off Kenwright, but he has done really well at Westham.
Latest one on new snow, is Faith Terim Galatasery manager, 61 years old, maybe we should try for him.....On loan only.

Screenshot_20210611_010021.jpg
Screenshot_20210611_010059.jpg
Screenshot_20210611_010109.jpg
Screenshot_20210611_010133.jpg

.....but some would have that rat Moyes back.

People are mental, man. Everton as a club need to stop doing 2 simple things:
  1. Taking back anyone, player, manager, coach, tea-lady - this sentimentality has held us back since the start of the 90s
  2. Going for anyone, player or manager, who is past their peak, Rafael being a prime example. Maybe a player as short-term and reliable cover but that's it.
Wish I could shake every single person on Everton's board and every single Evertonian who thinks we should go for Rafael / Moyes / Berto until they accepted the 2 points above.

Status
Not open for further replies.