New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody tops Tuchel in the 'paedophile appearance' ranks

GettyImages-1320982933.jpg
That's why he's so good.

He knows that as soon as standards slip, people will start making comments about him not being left on his own around children.

Could also explain why Ancelotti is so laidback. No one's ever going to accuse him of favouring the youth.

I think it was clear that he felt like he was moving on towards the end, but not every manager is gonna be as sneaky as CA... thats just tarring every manager with the same brush.
Very true, I think if we had known what the conditions were,seemingly,in Ancelotti’s contract, we wouldn’t be surprised that he has ‘ Done one’ how Everton allowed these conditions are unbelievabl, if true. It seems that Carlo could move to another top club who came in for him without any compensation been paid to Everton, but if we sacked him he was due the full payment of his contract. I hope this wasn’t the case!!

I want us to win things. If we can get over Ablett, Sheedy and Beardsley playing for them, I don't see why we can't get over a flippant comment years ago. The bloke will win things with the right tools.

Hes spent the last 2 years doing crap in the Chinese league

If Carlo is a Dinosaur then Rafael is Pre Cambrian

Very true, I think if we had known what the conditions were,seemingly,in Ancelotti’s contract, we wouldn’t be surprised that he has ‘ Done one’ how Everton allowed these conditions are unbelievabl, if true. It seems that Carlo could move to another top club who came in for him without any compensation been paid to Everton, but if we sacked him he was due the full payment of his contract. I hope this wasn’t the case!!
Unfortunately to attract Carlo we basically had to agree to everything we didn't hold any cards whether it will be a lesson learned we will have to see

Status
Not open for further replies.