New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My French sources have notified me “ il est un decision tres difficile pour Monsiour Gaultier. Il a la choix contre Chateau Neuf du Pape et le Bieri d’Higsons et aussi contre un baguette frais comme la boulangerie ou l’hotdog foot-long de Goodison”.......”il a besoin plus de temps pour decider”.

Make of that what you will.

Out of all the managers like the Lille one has got me a stiffy the most, never even heard of him before this season as well but what a job he's done at Lille and EXACTLY the type of manager we need.

Took a team who weren't the best, didn't have the most money and absolutely smashed it.

All the managers we've had have been "safe" all done ok in the premier league and then Carlo was one of the best in recent years,this one is just a gamble which would either be a disaster or amazing. Got to have a little hope

I wonder if people are honest, they had to google him a few hours ago. A bit of the unknown always seems to get fans going.
As for the Nice connection. Surely Morgan Schneiderlin is a good enough reason for anyone to back out.
Ain’t Nice owned by one of Britain’s richest guys ? I mentioned Galtier in one of my early posts :) ! I also like the Sevilla manager, he’s rated highly in Spain and was close to managing wolves years ago.

The Athletic piece paints a picture of 3 men in a boardroom all pulling in different directions. Farhad and Bill need to shut up and let Brands do his job, quite frankly. He’s the man tasked with providing a long term vision and stability. If he thinks a certain manager will implement a style of play and he can recruit to that, make it happen. It’s totally irrelevant if Farhad wants a big name or Bill wants Martinez back for nostalgias sake.

Potter just gives off the impression he's someone who can't do enough for the old dears at the community centre. Reads the bingo numbers, sorts out any electronics, even gives the odd lift home if needed.

Nothing sexy about him. We all want a manager we want to rip the clothes off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.