New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying Jevons,Unsworth, Ebbrell, Ferguson and Baines Are holding our board to ransom over who we should appoint as manager. Concrete evidence please.
They wield influence. Do you not believe that? The FACT that they all survive each and every failed regime tells me they do.

Felt really bad about Hughton because we sh@t on him just like Newcastle, Brum, Spurs. And he's the loveliest bloke in football, one of life's gentlemen. Hughton got us to 15th and was sacked. Potter's got us to 15th twice since. We talk about Potter and stats, well that one tells it's own story. I understand why our chairman gave him the elbow, the football was dull as dishwater and our U-23s had become like the FBI Witness Protection Programme.

I do love Potterball but I was so proud to have Hughton as our manager, it felt like we were the good guys.
That's how I saw it.

You'd much sooner watch a Potter team finish 15th than a Houghton team finish 15th. After a few months of Allardyce and even Ancelotti for the past 6 months I have had enough of watching ponderous, percentage football.

I know stats don't tell the whole story but with so many drawn games, a reliable striker would have been an absolute game changer for you.

No I don’t believe it, in fact this not much you post I do believe, what you’re saying is like, Brenda, Albert and Bob who are packing shelves at Amazon have influence over Jeff Bezos.

Status
Not open for further replies.