2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Burnley sold Tarkowski i'd love them to come in for him
I think he improved for the first half of the season. An in some games the second half of thr season looked class I think he will stay as we have more value in other defenders like mina. Godfrey and Mina would work but Keane would do as a squad player I feel.

Hes improved since the first season but he's not the best we have mina and godders are better for me
Out of interest, if Mina is as good, how come in the Grand Old Team vote for player of the year, a place where Keane for some weird reason dosent get a lot of love, but Mina for some odd reason does, how come Keane was voted 4th in player of the season and Mina didnt get a look in?

Out of interest, if Mina is as good, how come in the Grand Old Team vote for player of the year, a place where Keane for some weird reason dosent get a lot of love, but Mina for some odd reason does, how come Keane was voted 4th in player of the season and Mina didnt get a look in?
I'd say it's down to sentiment. Keane is 100% committed to Us, Mina more so to himself and country. A lot of our fans will largely vote for the heart on his sleeve hard worker, regardless of ability. I'm not Mina's biggest fan at all but he's better than Keane for me.

I think he improved for the first half of the season. An in some games the second half of thr season looked class I think he will stay as we have more value in other defenders like mina. Godfrey and Mina would work but Keane would do as a squad player I feel.
He was boss first half until Carlo dropped him for some reason and he got left out of the WC qualifiers, another example of him being a 'confidence' player Keanes success will depend what manager comes in next.

I'd say it's down to sentiment. Keane is 100% committed to Us, Mina more so to himself and country. A lot of our fans will largely vote for the heart on his sleeve hard worker, regardless of ability. I'm not Mina's biggest fan at all but he's better than Keane for me.

I keep repeating myself on Keane but we really need to move him on...theres young european players we could bring in who can be like Fofana at Leicester....or someone like White at Brighton.

Hes like Craig Short without the mentality.

He was boss first half until Carlo dropped him for some reason and he got left out of the WC qualifiers, another example of him being a 'confidence' player Keanes success will depend what manager comes in next.

I think he was dropped because Ancelotti wanted to try Holgate next to Godfrey and then because Mina came back.

His performance in the City game was just totally bizarre.

…I think that’s a false representation. It’s accepted Keane played very well for a spell but his problem is he was always going to revert to type. That’s part of the problem with him. He can be 8/10 or he can be 3/10. Mina is consistently decent, his attitude and mental strength is without doubt.

Its all about opinion. I think Mina is a superior defender to Keane, but I will definitely have given Keane more MoM votes than Mina. I think most fans watch the game with open minds and give credit when it’s due, I actually said we should try and sell Keane when he was at the top of his game.

I wonder who would fetch the most in the transfer market, I know who I’d prefer to play against.

I think people feel a bit sorry for Keane.

He's the world's most downtrodden multi-millionaire.

Keane is fine if the new manager sticks with the Allardyce Ancelotti model,But if he wants to play a high energy attacking game??

Keane is fine if the new manager sticks with the Allardyce Ancelotti model,But if he wants to play a high energy attacking game??
What energy attacking game? Have we got the squad for that? Cant see it myself, hopfully we get a manager who wants to use our squad to best potential

Status
Not open for further replies.