New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe any blue would turn their nose up at Conte. Genuinely world class manager that would attract better players and mitigate the chances of living through a summer saga around Richy and James. Moshiri would back him make no mistake.

I think he is the exact kind of manager this squad needs though. Each and every one of them needs a rocket firing up their arse and I can't think of a better man for that than Conte.

We may only get 2 years out of him but he would undoubtedly leave us in a way better position than when he joined. The guys works wonders wherever he manages and I can't believe anyone wouldnt want him. 2 years is normal for a manager these days, Brands is here for stability. I just want a coach that will get us winning now and get something out of this lazy, uninspired bunch

I mean, I'd love to be wrong, but Conte ain't coming here. Easy to knock spurs on transfer budget, but would we really look at spending big? Unless Levy offered him £10m and a freddo plus 1% of the Kane fee. Then we'd probably be okay.

Last edited:
Can't believe any blue would turn their nose up at Conte. Genuinely world class manager that would attract better players and mitigate the chances of living through a summer saga around Richy and James. Moshiri would back him make no mistake.
It's not turning our noses up, it's looking at his history of chaos at clubs, combined with our distinct lack of quality in the squad and sensibly concluding that he's not the right man.

Like deja vu reading that. Cant help think we've posted that before on here.
Also all the criticism ancelotti got for buying your allans and rodriguez. Conte did something very similar at inter. Ashley young. Alexis sanchez. Godin. Kolarov..
Clearly slotted into a better squad.
Imagine doing that here and it not working. Ancelotti style bashing all over again.
He aint coming here anyway.

Pirlo shout is just awful. One real management job, sacked after the first season by a team that had won like 9 leagues in a row, had the leagues top scorer yet came 4th. Forget who he was a player, have 1 thing to go by as a manager which is results and they’re absolutely awful.

I think he is the exact kind of manager this squad needs though. Each and every one of them needs a rocket firing up their arse and I can't think of a better man for that than Conte.

We may only get 2 years out of him but he would undoubtedly leave us in a way better position than when he joined. The guys works wonders wherever he manages and I can't believe anyone wouldnt want him. 2 years is normal for a manager these days, Brands is here for stability. I just want a coach that will get us winning now and get something out of this lazy, uninspired bunch
We said that about Carlo

I’m actually excited to see who comes in now.
Ancelotti raised the profile and proved that the board were looking for a high quality candidate last time around, so don’t see why they will do any different this time.
We pay top dollar to our manager, so there will be some very interested parties.

Edit: it won’t be Conte in a million years though. I’m surprised he didn’t end up at Madrid being the highest quality available this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.