New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be upset if it was Big Dunc. I wouldn't be upset if it was Moyes. The trouble is we seem very hostile as fans to either for different reasons.

If Moyes wanted to come after a decent season at WHU and work with Brands I'd back it. I hope it is Brands that makes the decision though not anyone else.

i like how spuds are hiring Paratici to work with Conte. when i think about walsh working with foeman, and then brands trying to work with ancelotti, its a frankenstein approach. the time is now to make bold sweeping changes.

Personally think he needs to get a job at a lower league side and prove he can handle the main role first similiar to Gerrard.

No amount of training or qualifications can prepare someone for the real thing - the first game under him we looked good the remaining 3 we were bang average.
Personally never a fan of former players, especially the club hero/legend type. Most of the time it just ends in bad feelings towards eachother.

They are worse shouts because they would be on a hiding to nothing. The fans would not accept them and they would be doomed as soon as we lost 2 on the bounce.

Need to be sensible with these things, they would be terrible appointments.

I am not advocating for Ferguson at all by the way but if worst came to worst and he was appointed he would at least be given a bit of a chance by the fans unlike the other two.
More of a commentary on how stupid fans can be than anything else, but you’re probably right.

If Arsenal had waited a week or so longer, they would have appointed Ancelotti and Arteta would be managing us right now in my opinion.
It’s a funny old game.
That could very well have happened yes. Arteta being sacked by Everton, wouldn't sadden me as much, as if it was Duncan. Duncan leading us to glory would also make me (even) prouder than Arteta doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.