New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loriel advert with him and Gomes would truly be a thing of beauty, an advert I could really get behind throwing eggs at my TV at.
My head resembles an egg these days such is my hairline, so maybe I should throw my skull at the TV to join the spirit. Oh wait, just a moment. I forgot and did that watching the Burnley game and never bothered to have the thing mended. The TV that is, not my head for after being a match going fan since 1954 I'm afraid my head is well beyond repair.
Thanks for that, Everton.

You wouldn't want Conte?
Not wanting to speak for Eggsyblueskin here, but I personally would if we were a bit more stable and had recruited better. But I really feel that we need to get in a manager who wouldn't necessarily demand top level expensive players, but one who will develop younger players. Our squad is such a mess.

I think lots of Evertonians feel this way. Just not sure Conte would be a good fit.

My head resembles an egg these days such is my hairline, so maybe I should throw my skull at the TV to join the spirit. Oh wait, just a moment. I forgot and did that watching the Burnley game and never bothered to have the thing mended. The TV that is, not my head for after being a match going fan since 1954 I'm afraid my head is well beyond repair.
Thanks for that, Everton.

I know and understand your pain all too well my folically challenged brother.
Unfortunately having a name like Thomas also leaves me wide open to increasingly hilarious gags as being called "Tom Thumb" and the likes. The blokes I work with are a real hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.