Davide Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our way of defending set pieces will now change I imagine. No longer the deep line that Davide brought in.

I can’t wait for our new manager to want us to defend a high line only for brain dead Holgate and Keane to think they are still defending deep and playing everyone onside.

So our way of defending set pieces will now change I imagine. No longer the deep line that Davide brought in.

I can’t wait for our new manager to want us to defend a high line only for brain dead Holgate and Keane to think they are still defending deep and playing everyone onside.
For all the hard wishing that that style would backfire on us, according to commentators...we went from conceding 19 set piece goals previous season to 10 this last season. It looked weird. The Sly six weren't doing it so it must be wrong but it was working for us....one of the few things that did

So he follows his da, he has studied the game has, qualifications and I'm sure if he didn't have a clue he wouldn't get the jobs as the players would laugh at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.