New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad how all the Portuguese are nutters and in Marco Silva and Nuno we end up with the only two that have the personalities of plasterboard.

To be fair it’s largely down to the attention seeking refs and some sort of strange hatred for Sporting but I think he got sent off/banned, from memory, over 5 times.

Also.. please fire Unsworth and all of his acolytes. They are stinking the place out. A squad of 20+ U23’s plus the manager and staff is likely costing 20m a season for absolutely zero end product.
Let a new manager in conjunction with Brands ‘build back better’ to use the current phrase.
Get that clown unsworth and his mates out.
20m?? How do you work that out?

King in the mail says Brands has had lots of applications, is going to be thorough, and nothing is imminent

Ive said since Moshiri brought Silva in Brands is a glorified scout and a unneeded level of bureaucracy at the club.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and none of them have a clue on how to actually cook lol
I can't see the point of Brands at all. I mean, you have people suggesting Ralf Rangnick as coach. Rangnick is one of the most visionary thinkers in modern German football - but he's a part-time coach and a professional director of football in the truest sense. If we got Rangnick, we'd have zero need for Brands, even if he was demonstrably competent - which he isn't.

Brands signed Iwobi and paid a fortune for him. That's all you need to know.

Not seen a single reliable story anywhere to date. Just as if the Everton board are going to tell the Telegraph or any other media outlet who their targets are. Take it all with a pinch of salt, nobody knows anything yet. Every time we need a new manager the same people regurgitate the same stories with the same candidates and not one of them knew we were signing Carlo until a couple of days before and had been spouting the same cack prior to that.

I can't see what he does, tbh. It's clear that a good number of the players signed are proposed by the managers. Not all of them before the Brands fan club gets on my case, but Richarlison, Allan and James seem like pretty obvious manager picks. He clearly has no say in the managers as Moshiri and Kenwright duke that one out every 10 months on average, with Boys Pen Bill proposes Moyes. Every. Single. Time. Unsworth still has an iron grip on the u23s. What does Brands actually do?
Kenright and Unsworth. Purge the pair of them from the club tomorrow and we have a chance.
If they are each left in their current roles they will continue to undermine a new manager, diminish their authority in the eyes of the players behind the scenes and be generally bad actors. They both need removing.
They both contribute heavily to the atmosphere of complacency and lack of pride about the club. I am convinced of that.

Is rather have Dyche, Moyes or Duncan than Nuno. He won't have the Portuguese mafia sending him any potential talent so he will be gone in 18 months. The other 3 may last 19

It's not worth worrying about.

Whoever it is, they'll be gone before long.

The only difference between Everton's model and Watford's is that they're doing it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.