New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that we have done stuff all for 25 years? The only people who think we are a big club is us-to everybody else we are a Scouse Aston Villa,as upsetting as that is

It's almost as if the theoretical ideal manager doesn't exist...

Whoever we appoint is going to have stains and question marks, it's just a matter of whether we go safe or risky*. To be honest I would have some sympathy with the board wanting to avoid a 'De Boer at Palace' situation with a new stadium ahead.

* - obviously any RS 'legend' should be off the table.

You are aware that Steve Bruce has better stats at Newcastle than fatty aren’t you lol

Ancleotti was poor at Napoli but we hired him because of what he has done in his past. Rafael has won things and he can build a team....some Everton fans need to get over what he said about small club thing.

From the BBC website........

It is not known whether the Scot would be willing to turn his back on the Hammers if a chance of returning to Everton - the club where he had so much success before leaving in 2013 to replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United - was offered.

Can someone please explain to me all that success we had under Moyes....I must of missed it. What trophies did we win?

Thx.

Got to be a German.....that’s the current fashion. Any Germans available?
BUTT.0.0.png

This fella is not to be sniffed at. He is my pick.

I don't know where the Moyes crew get it. Since he left us he has been on a downward trajectory until this season. years of mediocrity with us followed by 8 years of crap followed by one good year - yeah he is the man to fill Carlo's shoes. I understand its hard to be objective when thinking back to us your adolescence but do you remember they years where we played one up front and sometimes no one, at home?

He plays 442 now, believes it’s the only way to break the top 6

I've not seen that, though I don't watch wolves every week, just highlights. I thought they always played 532, but I found this website that said for their last 19 games they played 4321 for 10 of them and 3421 for 9 of them. I suppose our formation is a 4321, but we need a shed load of players what ever formation we play

So nobody really likes anybody
You lot need a Martin O’Neill type scare to put the gloss on the alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.