New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly we should just go and merge with the actual Headpatters if we appoint Nuno.
I’ve sat and watched loads of games this last year or so.
When Wolves were playing I’d never really watch as they were that bad.

At least he could bring Moutinho and complete the long running transfer saga.

Anyone know of any decent Kabaddi teams worth following? Think I’m done with this football stuff.

I mean an actual good team like. I don’t want
to follow a new sport and end up with another Everton.

For what it’s worth SKY are claiming Conte is in talks with Spurs.
⚪️ #THFC Antonio Conte in advanced talks with Tottenham board about...

- Long term contract.
- Project, salary, new signings.
- Former Juventus Paratici as new director of football.
- Official bid made to Paratici but he’ll decide soon.
- Conte has never been close to join Real.
At least spurs are ambitious

He has not been a big name for about ten years!
Probably true, but he has the track record of any of the other big managers. And as mad as it sounds for a former Red, I don't think he'd ever do what Ancelotti just did.

Other names are either untested in this league, and/or, like I already said, will have 1 eye on the next job they can jump to. Especially after seeing where our 4 of our previous 5 managers ended up (Man United, Barcelona, Real Madrid and the Belgian National Team).

He would be a stable, sensible choice, once the initial fume of who he is eased down. And I have a feeling he would end up hated more by that lot, despite what he achieved.

Like I say, just an opinion, but I really can't be bothered chasing huge names who will use us as a pension fund and/or stepping stone to leave us in the lurch further down the line.

We are waving £10m a year wages...and the best we can attract is a mid-table manager sacked by Wolves!
Are we really that unattractive??

Don't answer that
Don't think we'll offer the next manager as much as Carlo. The club will at least want to try and cut back on the financial losses over the past year

Status
Not open for further replies.