New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicting this now.

Nuno appointed, players linked instantly...Coady, Neves, Neto.
Moyes appointed : Dawson, Lingard, Soucek.

Moyes won’t happen, would be seen as regressive amongst the fanbase. A new name doesn’t scream “run out of ideas/options” like Moyes does.

he only did that on the back of Moyes's solid team from the year before. As soon as that faded he was lost and is only doing well now with a team that even the shadiest billionaire couldn't afford.
Nuno finished like 14th with an immensely expensive squad last season, Howe got Bournemouth relegated, Moyes has had one good season in about 8 years, Benitez called us tinpot, and there’s not a chance in hell Conte would come here.

I’m not suggesting we actually bring Martinez back, I’m just saying that he’s better than the line up of crabs we have in consideration

I don't know where this idea that it has to be one or the other has come from, you really can do both. We're not going to be winning the league whoever comes in, just as we wouldn't have if Ancelotti had stayed. There's absolutely no reason why a manager can't get us playing decent football and finishing a couple of places higher in the league or winning a cup though. We have this weird habit of making out like everything is so much harder for us than it is for any other club in the entire world, i'm not sure why.
The midfield is garbage that why we won’t play good football, also have no wingers

Got us 72 points with no money, and actually plays attacking football. Assed watching super defensive, 9 men behind the ball hoofball crap anymore
Christ, does nobody remember the last 18 months with Martinez? "Attacking football"? He literally had them pass the ball to death between the midway line and the opponents box with nobody having a single idea what to do. "Clueless" would be a more apt description of his style. "Zero penetration" another.

He valued possession over all else. That's it. Martinez was a manager who had found lightning in a bottle and then decided to change it because his way would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.