New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.

I think if you followed him closely though as I did you'd say he's shown a lot this year. That team was woeful and Parker's solution was actually the same as Carlo's in that he just stopped trying to do anything but win tight games. And that hurt a lot of his final third figures, but he did a lot of useful things still.

Let's just say if in a hypothetical world Lookman could come back I'd happily have him. I think he's still got more to show. And who knows maybe Jesse Marsch is a fan.
He’s [Poor language removed]

And that is the end of the story

Again don't disagree we don't have the foundations or identity it needs to be rebuilt over time so yes a young hungry coach. But what have you seen in Potter that says he can do it? Personally I think it would be too soon for him
Agreed mate. Some of these big time charlie players (in their minds) would throw him under the bus. Big time clearout required again.
Thankfully Carlo's reign has only left us
Godfrey ( marvelous value)
Allan (great player , coming to the latter stages of his career) but still worth money if he wants to move on.
James , (bought on a free , only a year left on his contract, but a truly great player despite being injury prone) worth money.
Doucorre - good player , probably happy to stay , and worth decent money.
So they are no real problem.
The others though. Some are a case of OMG for a new , upcoming manager.
It's almost like time revisited ,when Moyes had Gronkjaer , Ginola . Gascoigne etc..
Perhaps it's time to repeat "metaphorically" grabbing some of them by the shirts and "throwing" them to the subs bench.
Some lads forget what Moyes had to do !

Scott Parker or Nuno, i thnk it will be one of them, no that im saying i want this but ithink we will get one of them

Matty you were telling us all today to stop listening to lies and Carlo was staying. Maybe you don’t really know a lot about football.

We are not a big club, we are not relevant, sick of people trying to argue we are. We have a big history which is extremely dusty now.
Nymzee we need one of your super heroes to pull us out of this mess.Any ideas who?

Status
Not open for further replies.