New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He takes over massive clubs that have maybe dropped off a bit. We haven’t been massive since the 80’s. We require a lesser name that’s gonna be here 4-5 years minimum.
I think that does him a disservice.

I agree on the longer term part but it also needs to be understood that 4 to 5 years is a long time and the structure of the club needs to become one that can handle changing managers.

We’ve always been a club of first’s 1st team with numbers on their shirts, 1st with under soil heating 1st to have nets I believe, well how about the 1st PL side to appoint a female manager. The Chelsea women’s team manager is very highly thought of, just a thought.
That thought has just destroyed what little tiny piece of enthusiasm I had for the new manager search.

I think that does him a disservice.

I agree on the longer term part but it also needs to be understood that 4 to 5 years is a long time and the structure of the club needs to become one that can handle changing managers.

I’m not saying he’s not a brilliant manager I just don’t think he suits Everton the same way I didn’t think, at the time, Carlo did. There’s no evidence Conte has fixed a team like this before.

It’s why I also think the Zidane shouts are insane.

You can google Conte's tactics as they'll be the same everywhere. But it isn't exactly tiki taka. Our team could handle it.

He won the title at Chelsea (similar to Tuchel at the moment) and Inter with 3 at the back with wing backs and two strikers.

Carlo did that with us. Barely worked with what we have.

I presume the Everton haters on here are not going to blame the club for this? The only villain is Ancelotti. Screw Real for max compo and move on.

Least the search starts straight after the season ended and not running into July time. The managers will be a bit more free whilst the Euros are on so easier to contact.
That’s the positive, that’s it’s happened a week and a half removed rather than a couple of weeks before pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.