New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5CE64450-5735-4338-9D0F-8E0AF89C41D5.jpeg

After posting earlier about how shockingly bad this list of managers is i've come to realize we could do a whole lot worse than someone like Daniel Farke.

His biggest flaw so far is he's not been backed financially to stay in the premier league yet has rebuilt Norwich twice and won the league twice.

Has a great affiliation with the fans at Norwich, which is critical with our fan base and getting them on board.

Plays football the correct way and implements a style on the team that shows a clear emphasis on coaching.

Has nurtured young talent and made them key members of the team, Godfrey, Aarons, Lewis, Cantwell, Skipp.

I would much rather take a gamble on Farke than anyone on these media lists we're being linked with.

There is no standout to me we need rebuilding and an identity but I also agree our players need discipline... Hard conundrum..

Poch clearly coming to us to manage Moise Kean for another year here, quite a brilliant strategy from Brands I must say.

Nice one mate. I rate and value your opinion.

Personally I think there is a bit of an attitude problem at the club, I want someone to come and stamp it out of the club, we need a strong manager who can cultivate the best from the players but stamp out the bottling culture at the club, ideally someone who knows the ropes of the PL. personally I’m prepared to forgo style for substance. We’ve flattered to deceive for to long.

Bielsa, Poch, Moyes - in that order would be my picks.

Left field and I haven’t seen his name mentioned, if we decided for once in our lives to imbed a long term philosphey, what about someone like Farke.
I didn't think Farke getting slaughtered in the PL last time reflected on him particularly well so at this point I wouldn't.

Bielsa isn't for me. I just think there is a ceiling on the way he plays and although that might be a bit of a step up for now it would leave us at square one whenever it is he goes because the style just isn't sustainable forever.

Moyes sure, we'd know what we're getting and all that, but also has a ceiling and he's probably set at West Ham for the time being.

Poch is great and would be great so we can always make a run at it but I doubt it comes off.

I'm not going to get too worked up about style so long as whatever we are doing is sustainable football. If we're defensive but actually good at it whatever, we just need to actually play decent stuff. That wasn't what happened this year for me.

Every manager has the same problem the Players are rubbish

I except James and DCL and Rich to put transfer request in before the windows out, I think Brands will resign as well, he only stayed for Carlo, Brands is the Director Of Nothing... cant run the academy isn’t allowed, Moshiri keeps buying random players against Brands and he gets no say in the manager.

Thus is Moshiri last change to wipe the slate clean and clean house.. but he won’t

we will end up with some awful manager who end up getting us relegated because let’s be honest if they can’t be arsed playing for Carlo they ain’t gonna play for anyone else

Thats why we need a strong manager, someone who aint gonna take an rubbish from these frauds. So for me we go all out for Conte or Bielsa...

After posting earlier about how shocking bad this list of managers if i've come to realize we could do a whole lot worse than someone like Daniel Farke.

His biggest flaw so far is he's not been backed financially to stay in the premier league yet has rebuilt Norwich twice and won the league twice.

Has a great affiliation with the fans at Norwich, which is critical with our fan base and getting them on board.

Plays football the correct way and implements a style on the team that shows a clear emphasis on coaching.

Has nurtured young talent and made them key members of the team, Godfrey, Aarons, Lewis, Cantwell, Skipp.

I would much rather take a gamble on Farke than anyone on these media lists we're being linked with.

lol

Surely the worst shout yet

The problem is you cant blame the players and not the manager which is what way too many have been doing this season.

If the players look like a team of strangers maybe just maybe the manager and coaches aint doing a very good job?

Carlo switching formation every other week didnt help either.

He wasn’t criticism free, some of his formations were diabolical, the Newcastle away game you could see from the start was never going to work. Also his substitutions or lack of were questionable. Mostly, as I’ve stated previously, I put down to the old guard being reintroduced into the side and the same level of performances we’d been used to the previous season kicked in again, it’s just no coincidence for me.

I just wish many would go back to the previous season under Silva and actually look at the performances. Compare them to how we were early on under Carlo at the begging of this season when all of his better players were available and on form, then compare it to the performances we got when the old guard were reintroduced and we were left using centre half’s as full backs and had no right side what so ever.

Two different managers now have had these same set of players (minus 3) and not been able to make them play like a team consistently, or give their all in every game as expected. They have to take full responsibility for their own individual performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.