New Everton Stadium Discussion

They can’t

it’s land locked on three sides and it would be massively slow and expensive and means kicking people out of homes and schools.

Plus where would we play whilst they knocked it down and start again
Not what I meant. Get new seats in. Redo the concourses. That kind of thing.

I just think we lose something leaving. BMD looks like it'll be nice but it feels pretty cookie cutter to me.

I just think we lose something leaving. BMD looks like it'll be nice but it feels pretty cookie cutter to me.

new seats won’t mean you can suddenly see past a post supporting the roof.

Goodson has about 5-6k has restricted or severely restricted views. New seats and a concourse would mean remodelling stands that’s still lots of work and cost for little gain

All new stadiums look cookie cutter unless thier budget is enormous because you can't build stadiums like ours anymore.

Arsenal, Newcastle and United have/had nothing around the land their grounds are on, Arsenal turned Highbury into property. Goodison has a school, housing and shops around it, it's just not doable or in the club's nature to destroy that to spruce up a near 130 year old stadium. That's for another thread anyway
I'm not suggesting they do any of this. I think they should just stay at Goodison. Redo what you can but stay there.

I'm not suggesting they do any of this. I think they should just stay at Goodison. Redo what you can but stay there.
Have you ever been to goodison fam?? Do you know the road layout, the school, the church and the hundred of houses that surround the ground in very close proximity.

This ain’t murica, we ain’t smashing people homes down to redevelop a stadium.

Please, for the love of god, stop chatting utter bubbles on stuff you haven’t got a clue about it

Have you ever been to goodison fam?? Do you know the road layout, the school, the church and the hundred of houses that surround the ground in very close proximity.

This ain’t murica, we ain’t smashing people homes down to redevelop a stadium.

Please, for the love of god, stop chatting utter bubbles on stuff you haven’t got a clue about it
He hasn't and never will.
Imagine arguing over a ground you have never seen or been in. It's trumpesque