2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he should definitely be in the conversation. A long stint and cup victory at a mid-level club in Saint Etienne before taking Lille from a relegation fight to two top four finishes and then eventually a title. Exactly the record that we should be looking at.

Lucien Favre is another. I think he got both Gladbach and Nice into the Champions league which shows he can adapt to different leagues and succeed. These are the types of CVs that Brands should be looking at.
I said Niko Kovac as well but apparently he's out because "the Bayern players absolutely hated him".

I dunno.

Favre is too old
No older than Ancelotti, and has far more recent experiences at clubs of a similar size to us than Carlo did.

I just can't even imagine the scale of the culture shock that Carlo had when we walked through the doors at Finch Farm. Just imagine how he must have reacted seeing our lot in training for the first time compared to players he's coached.

We need a manager now that make decent players believe they are capable of more. Favre has shown he is capable of doing that.

That cheeky get was the one calling out the attitude though.

Really disappointed in the fella you know.

Could easly turn that around and say we have big problems as they're still here.
Lets remember it wasnt just ancelotti. Pickford called it aswell.
We could just have a rotten bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.