2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm just curious as to what you want me to say? I said you were right. I said I'm surprised by it.

And separately I don't care. He didn't do crap here. And then he lied and left and said he wouldn't. We'll move on and be better without him.
Most likely we will be fall further and Carlo will win trophies.

This is very much more likely to be a dark day for the blues in retrospective for everyone.

Don’t blame him for leaving. It’s Real Madrid ain’t it. Anyone would say yes to then unless you where a blue through and through and even then it’s hard to turn down, excited when we got him but let’s face it he can’t do it with a poor bunch of players and we need a young manager and young players Coming in. Not ageing ones. Wasnt impressed at all with the football that was served up no better than it was under Allardyce and silva.

I have just took a week off from all Internet only to return to this. I can't say i'm arsed really about him going. Let's be honest, the football was terrible and reading his farewell tweet kinda shows he thinks he is way too good for us. Enjoy Spain Carlo, you'll be sacked in 6 months.

I'm really lost with this club. Just nothing to enjoy.

So which players will follow him..

Rodriguez nailed on not to be seen again.

Allan and Richarlison will be my bets to hand in transfer requests.

Possibly DCL and Digne too.

Won't think they put transfer requests in...but they'll be certainly on teams radar for easy buys.

Bill.jpg

When he arrived I was made up. We'd played at becoming a big side but finally had a genuine world class Manager. A living legend.

After his experiences with being quickly disposed of by teams despite having brought them recent success I genuinely believed he wanted a legacy club. A side he took from going nowhere to achieving something.

Perhaps he meant what he said. Perhaps he didn't.

I know I was buzzing he was our Manager and believed we should be patient. It'd been years since the club did something that truly excited me.

As others have said him leaving feels like a kick to the gut. We're starting all over again and I have little faith in the people responsible to hire the right person for the role.

Most likely we will be fall further and Carlo will win trophies.

This is very much more likely to be a dark day for the blues in retrospective for everyone.
I'm hopeful it will be a positive turning point. The day we realized that steady progress will get us where we want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.