2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he out of his depth in dealing with the quagmire that our squad is or is it something behind the scenes with Brands/Kenwright or somebody else?
Maybe it's a bit of both, hopefully he'll confirm in the coming weeks/months why he left and we can decide if he's a snake, rat, ratsnake or something else

He has abused the fans, the Club and Moshiri who has stood up and provided all that he wanted. He knew it was a 3 or 4 year project so to bail after such a short time is either cowardice or the traits of a rat/fraud or whatever, but certainly not that of a respectable professional.
Was he out of his depth in dealing with the quagmire that our squad is or is it something behind the scenes with Brands/Kenwright or somebody else? Get raffa in for me please.
He was abused by fans?

12 days ago he was on zoom with DCL telling him how good he can be next season etc, looking to build - it’s all on the official club channels

I’m sorry but it stinks, it’s proper crap behaviour
Should he not have said such things? Crap behaviour would have been to have disrespected the club by not doing the job he was paid for.

Unless he knew for certain he wasn't going to be the Everton manager, his role was to manage Everton inducing next season - players, transfers, the lot.

If he knew there was a chance he was going, I would still expect him to have given 100% to Everton until he no longer was our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.