2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this is the worst season we've had as a club. I know we had the 90s, but this year we've gone from signing Rodriguez and fighting for champions League, to 10th with our worst ever home record. Now the manager is walking.

Worst thing is these players get away with murder. 90% of them literally take the piss out of the club and it’s fanbase. All are on 70k plus a week too. Davies, Iwobi, Sigg, Keane, Mina, Holgate, Gomes all are on high wages and none of them care or are any good. Add James who is the best thing about the club, just plays when he fancies it.

Fans will fume at Carlo but once again the players get paid huge amounts for being woeful. Can’t stand any of them really either, not unlike a few years ago under Moyes and even RM where we didn’t have cash but at least most of them put in effort.

Blessing in disguise this.

Ancelotti out, saves face going to Madrid and working with the Galacticos, Everton don't look unhinged selling him.

We appoint Howe as a young progressive coach, Josh King stays, we punt out Richarlison and Gordon is our starting LW next season.
It's an indication of how bad the takes are on here that I don't know if you're joking

On the financial side, what's the position if Carlo goes but the backroom team he brought with him doesn't? Can we argue that they were part of the Carlo package and just sack them or would we have to pay them off?

why has Carlo said he’s off? Nope

so it’s doesn’t look likely it looks likely it’s rumours Spreading like a plague

he’s Everton’s manager and will be nxt season
I very much hope you are right Matty, but ultimately, this is much more than just smoke without a fire!

Carlo whilst Evertonians around the world lose their minds

CA958B15-77F9-449C-9BCB-CBECE621398D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.