2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Ancelotti can get to f if he abandons us like this, I want him to stay but leaving at the first hurdle is a disgrace.

giphy.gif

If he goes, the sales pitch is this...

Wanted: A young up and coming manager with decades of experience in all of the top leagues. We are looking for someone with fresh new ideas that nobody has ever seen before, but must also have traditional values in line with 1 of the longest serving and traditional clubs in the World. He must have a clear philosophy on how football should be played, but also be flexible enough to change those ideas at the exact right time, or on a whim. Essentially, style comes 1st, but not at the expense of results, which is of the utmost importance.

We want a real man manager, a personable man, who has a close personal relationship with the players and an affinity with the fans and the city, and always has an air of positivity that is infectious and helps Foster an atmosphere of spirit and camaraderie, yet outwardly, and perhaps a little inwardly, he should also have the appearance of a strict disciplinarian so as not to appear too soft. Falling out with players is both essential and frowned upon.

No previous trophy winning experience is required, but it is a must that they proven they can win trophies, to help underscore the ambition of the club.

A previous knowledge and relationship with the club is welcomed, so anyone who has played for or managed the club in the past will be instantly taken to heart by a section of the supporters, but equally, this will obviously alienate another huge faction of the fan base, so this is neither important or unimportant. All nationalities are discriminated against equally.

Finally, you will have lots of money to spend, or none at all, depending on the week, but spending whatever amount you do have wisely is important. We have a DOF that you will either work closely with, or not, depending on who has tweeted in the last few hours, and failed or successful transfers will be attributed to you or used against you with prejudice.

Whoever the successful applicant is, we are looking forward to long and successful relationship that should last no longer than 18 months tops.

We look forward to hearing from all applicants, and we wish everyone the best of luck. You will need it.

NSNO

100%

Read this all of you, this is why I hate us

You know if he does come out and says I’m staying. Then everyone would need to get behind him. That’s my hope anyway.
If he stays it would be a fantastic message to all out there, players, fans, potential signings, everyone.

Hopefully he might want to build a team fit for the new stadium.

Am I clutching at straws, I’m gutted to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.