2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is no longer at the start of his journey and in that context he hasn’t overly impressed this season.
I have always believed a good manager improves the players he coaches and with one or two exceptions that hasn’t been the case this season.
Most disappointingly the dire quality of the football we have offered up this season has been as poor as anything witnessed in recent times and our finishing position in no way justifies it.
At this point we are light years away from where we aspire to be and Ancelotti clearly faces the biggest challenge of his career thus far.
I hope he’s up to it , but I am significantly less confident than I was 12 months ago.
Nice bloke though and I wish him well, for him and us.

But you can say we’ve had a poor season without saying Ancelotti has to go?
Absolutely. No problem with that. I don't think its been as bad as they hysterical mob. 10th looks bad but it's been fine margins. Plus we beat them and ended that hoodoo. It's a decent platform for next year. We know, Carlos knows...... Stop crying.

so why say he will be sacked then soft lad?

do you really think we wont back him?
Ffs
If things remain the same come Christmas time you think he still deserves to be here and we've spent over £500m over the years and that can not continue.

People judging Carlo prematurely here. Whilst I’m fed up and the season has been a failure, he deserves time.

If we’re sitting here this time next season in the same position then I’ll be calling for his head but let’s give him time to bring more players in and ship the deadwood out.

Indeed, the absolute state of us. I didn't call it success either, to be fair. I just said that we can compare the two managers respective achivements when Ancelotti leaves. See who did better.

If Ancelotti's record stays the same then neither are worth comparing to anybody else. It's just different levels of losing.

Thankfully Ancelotti has a track record of proper success though so here's hoping...

If things remain the same come Christmas time you think he still deserves to be here and we've spent over £500m over the years and that can not continue.

So place the crap spending at the Manager who wasnt here. Then we signed the 4 bestist ones in the squad?

Absolutely. No problem with that. I don't think its been as bad as they hysterical mob. 10th looks bad but it's been fine margins. Plus we beat them and ended that hoodoo. It's a decent platform for next year. We know, Carlos knows...... Stop crying.

We finished below Leeds and the worst Arsenal side in about 80 years. There’s no dressing it up, that is simply unacceptable. I hope we do what’s required in the summer and clear out most of this squad.

Carlo will be be just as unsatisfied with this season as the fans. Previous managers Willis have tried to paint it as acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.