2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will go in the summer. There have been a couple of interviews with him, shown on Youtube, and he has looked totally disinterested. He will decide to go..

Yes, Leeds players have performed better, this season, by working their arses off. I think you're comparing team performance with individual players.

No because every team in the league out works us.

Southampton eclipse us in terms of work rate but id say they were in a similar position to us in terms of having a couple of good players but an awful squad.

An average manager with limited tactical nous and motivational skills, managing average players. Massive fail all around really.
Fraud-Alert.gif

I think he will go in the summer. There have been a couple of interviews with him, shown on Youtube, and he has looked totally disinterested. He will decide to go..
It's one of those where Brands needs to get some deals done quickly, in either or both directions, players out and in.

You've got to signal to everyone involved with the club that 10th isn't acceptable and you'll back those that get it and those that don't want to be a part of it can go.

Thanks for the recommendation, sounds interesting and I am sure Carlo will be providing balanced training drills that don't bore the players like Tony Plus. Through doing the same drill over and over and over and again and again, things have moved on a lot.

What on earth.... you do realize I am having a go at the players here and not the manager right?

First of all I was OBVIOUSLY not being 100% serious hence doing a silly paint job but it is a major peeve of mine that players in our squad do not pass a ball into a players stride, it stunts our attacks and allows opponents to get back and cover gaps easily.

They are not doing a footballing basic, they also do not move for each other at all and hide from the ball and don't pass the ball intelligently. Carlo, Pulis or your 3rd year PE teacher will tell you that. It's basic stuff. They shouldn't need to have it pointed out to them but seeing as it happens every single game and has done for seasons then maybe it needs doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.