2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched this debacle today
I’m sorry from manager player and coaches
That was just not good enough
End of
I’ve always been positive and supported Carlo but I’m having doubts now. I think the attitude of the players is shocking
Also the coaching appears to be non existent. Very big summer ahead. It’s up to the manager and DOF to sort this mess out. One thing for sure is that we can’t keep sacking managers.
We need to take stock and as continuity is whats needed but Carlo needs to step up I’m afraid

We have got to get out of this spiral of sack the manager every 18 months. This fella is the first manager we have ever got that has a CV as long as your arm of things he's won both as a player and a manager. We have got to give this bloke time and the funds necessary to change a squad full of rubbish into a team that can compete because at the moment as most people keep saying theres only half a dozen of this lot worth keeping, if that's the case what are people really expecting with a squad so poor? Keep him in position for at least the next two seasons for me then reassess.

Players can’t be arsed to beat Sheff Utd and Co. at home. This group which consist of players back to the days of Martinez. Our manager needs his own players.

Well we don't have that yet do we so he needs to work with what he has got and find something that works better.

He can only play who he has
As bad as our team is, it's nowhere near as bad as we've been for most of this season. Pretty much any manager in the prem would have got them playing some form of team football. I really do hate to say it, but he's the wrong manager at the wrong club.

Carlo at Everton:

1621792335328.png

If he is to be more successful than Moyes, he needs a top 4 finish, an FA Cup Final, and multiple European tournament qualifications. Can't see it tbh.

A top 4 finish is worthless if you don't get the reward at the end of it.

It would be a start, but it's not success. Honestly the state of us if we think that is success.

H

This is perfect when every single one of your squad play the ideal pass every time. Our players would be losing balls on the roof of the Finch Farm pavillion every two minutes. A blind man on a galloping horse can see our squad lacks basic skills in order to play in the manner desired.
No, you do not have to play like City. There are many other ways to play football, but you need to have some clear guidelines and practice it. You have to repeat, repeat and repeat. Feel free to read a book with one of the really best managers of all time; Nils Arne Eggen.

Status
Not open for further replies.