Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe missed something but bar a few tongue in cheek comments i haven't seen anyone here saying they would take Barkley. Still there's alot of posts like "oh my gawd blues stop wanting Barkley back"

Maybe missed something but bar a few tongue in cheek comments i haven't seen anyone here saying they would take Barkley. Still there's alot of posts like "oh my gawd blues stop wanting Barkley back"
Maybe not now that his performances at Villa have faded. But I'm sure there had to be someone clamoring for him during the Villa drubbing of the red menace. People are easily impulsively swayed by moments like that.

Maybe not now that his performances at Villa have faded. But I'm sure there had to be someone clamoring for him during the Villa drubbing of the red menace. People are easily impulsively swayed by moments like that.
I hope someone snaps both his legs, the little rat

Everton are reportedly keen on shelling out €25m (£21m) to sign Torino centre-back Gleison Bremer this summer.

According to Pianeta Milan, a sister site of La Gazetta Dello Sport, the Brazilian is also subject to transfer interest from Liverpool and AC Milan.

logo

Both the 2004 UEFA Champions League finalists have been keen on signing the player for the last few months and could solidify their interest this summer.
Milan have seen him as a long-term replacement for captain Alessio Romagnoli should be sold. They could also pursue him in case they’re unable to sign Chelsea’s Fikayo Tomoroi on a permanent basis.
Reports from Italy are also suggesting that he could be lined up as a replacement for Milan Skriniar, should he leave Inter Millan, making Bremer one of the most sought-after defenders in Italy.

In November, Tuttosport (h/t Football Italia) reported that the player was ‘flattered’ when he learned of the fact that Carlo Ancelotti admires him, and was open to playing for his side.

Everton are reportedly keen on shelling out €25m (£21m) to sign Torino centre-back Gleison Bremer this summer.

According to Pianeta Milan, a sister site of La Gazetta Dello Sport, the Brazilian is also subject to transfer interest from Liverpool and AC Milan.

logo

Both the 2004 UEFA Champions League finalists have been keen on signing the player for the last few months and could solidify their interest this summer.
Milan have seen him as a long-term replacement for captain Alessio Romagnoli should be sold. They could also pursue him in case they’re unable to sign Chelsea’s Fikayo Tomoroi on a permanent basis.
Reports from Italy are also suggesting that he could be lined up as a replacement for Milan Skriniar, should he leave Inter Millan, making Bremer one of the most sought-after defenders in Italy.

In November, Tuttosport (h/t Football Italia) reported that the player was ‘flattered’ when he learned of the fact that Carlo Ancelotti admires him, and was open to playing for his side.
Part of a solid rearguard this evening in Torino’s quest to repel the Milan attack!

"we can buy without selling players this summer for sure. We’re all agreed on the plan we have to improve the squad and there is no doubt we are totally focused on this. We are totally agreed, from the manager, the club and the technical director, Marcel Brands.”

Get the wallet open Farhad.

Sounds like we’re going to be spending big according to the article by maddock and quotes re ffp from Carlo.

Good times, hope they get them in early

Get the wallet open Farhad.

where has this talk even come from?

Football is corrupt, need AC12 to come in and do a branch review of the whole thing, been convinced of it since Colina stepped out of retirement for a Champs league qualifier, bent the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.