Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t see any of these being at the club next season.
Gordon defo got on the juice during that first lockdown
5489A460-64C5-45C0-9DA8-798E6E002149.jpeg

I don't disagree with what many have propounded and Son's willful injuring of him 'merited' greater opprobrium than it received. But hobbled he is... and Dulwich needs to go. I am more concerned with the purchases of the likes of Crab and Oracle and Inch High; such do not inspire confidence in me that Everton knows what it is doing in the transfer market.

Our summer signings hopefully will be playing European football so we need to strengthen our overall squad.

It's all good and well having 2 key signings but this season has shown that if we lose 1 or 2 then the overall condition of the team is effectively weakened dramatically.

I expect 5/6 signings if we lose players like Kean, King, Olsen, Bernard hopefully of the quality of last season.

Definitely need:
Back-Up Goalkeeper
Right Back
Right Winger/Forward

Huge for us will be the lads on loan and if they can become squad players:

Gordon - Didn't have the best loan but he has clear quality but you feel Carlo cannot rely on him just yet.

Simms - Done wonderful played 21 games got (8 goals/2 assists) and fired Blackpool into the Playoffs. Still only 20 but surely a better option that signing a "King-like" signing.

Branthwaite - Similar to Gordon so can he breakthrough like Godfrey next season.

Kenny - A position we desperately need and I don't think Celtic will sign him and his contact is up in 2022 so he has to see the door.

Tosun and Baningime - Lost causes who have contract up until 2022 so they have to go.

Gordon will be loaned again, yes fingers crossed the other 2 are gone.
The only point to a loan for Gordon is if he is seen as a first team player. If they dont think he will make it, he should be sold Not loaned.

I suspect he will be part of the squad again next season as I think he can make it.

The only point to a loan for Gordon is if he is seen as a first team player. If they dont think he will make it, he should be sold Not loaned.

I suspect he will be part of the squad again next season as I think he can make it.
But his last loan wasn’t great, for one reason or another. A good loan next season could put his price up.

I’d be amazed he’s sold this summer

None of them can pass a ball though
We definitely do need more capable passers in midfield. Rodrigo De Paul could be an interesting one, surely finally leaving Udinese this window and was reportedly close to joining Leeds last Summer. Can most definitely pass a ball, another assist today for him against Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.