2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
David moyes simply is a better manager than carlo ancelotti in my opinion. I couldn't care less about trophies, something severely lacking by a lot of people is something called perspective. David moyes when at Everton did an unbelievable job, the kind of which hasn't been repeated by 4 or 5 managers since all with a bigger budget.

Carlo is by no means a mug and has done a very good job at most places in his career. But the perspective is that David moves at Everton on his budget was realistically competing with 14 teams to get that 5th place, the 4 above at the time were on a different planet with their budget so couldn't realistically be expected to be caught. David regularly achieved 5th and 6th places finishes. The idea that he's now doing the same at West ham is no fluke, it is further proof of his managerial ability.

The other jobs he had since leaving Everton can not be measured fairly as he simply didn't have any time to stamp his identity on those clubs.

I look at West ham now and see everything I grew up seeing watching Everton under Moyes. Their fans must be so proud of their performances and so confident that they can get a result anywhere. Everton as a comparison are the opposite. We just look terrible and one dimensional.

I will stick by Carlo for the mere fact that we have no other option at this time and it would cost too much to replace him. But I was calling for Moyes before we got Carlo and even started a thread and it got taken down. This kind of proudness from some people calling Moyes a traitor and the like is exactly the reason why we keep finding ourselves in these predicaments.

Its not all been negatives with Carlo but I dare say had we got Moyes instead we would be much much further in our progression towards the top than we are now.
Wowzers. Fair play for talking that amount of turd.

David moyes simply is a better manager than carlo ancelotti in my opinion. I couldn't care less about trophies, something severely lacking by a lot of people is something called perspective. David moyes when at Everton did an unbelievable job, the kind of which hasn't been repeated by 4 or 5 managers since all with a bigger budget.

Carlo is by no means a mug and has done a very good job at most places in his career. But the perspective is that David moves at Everton on his budget was realistically competing with 14 teams to get that 5th place, the 4 above at the time were on a different planet with their budget so couldn't realistically be expected to be caught. David regularly achieved 5th and 6th places finishes. The idea that he's now doing the same at West ham is no fluke, it is further proof of his managerial ability.

The other jobs he had since leaving Everton can not be measured fairly as he simply didn't have any time to stamp his identity on those clubs.

I look at West ham now and see everything I grew up seeing watching Everton under Moyes. Their fans must be so proud of their performances and so confident that they can get a result anywhere. Everton as a comparison are the opposite. We just look terrible and one dimensional.

I will stick by Carlo for the mere fact that we have no other option at this time and it would cost too much to replace him. But I was calling for Moyes before we got Carlo and even started a thread and it got taken down. This kind of proudness from some people calling Moyes a traitor and the like is exactly the reason why we keep finding ourselves in these predicaments.

Its not all been negatives with Carlo but I dare say had we got Moyes instead we would be much much further in our progression towards the top than we are now.

Anytime there was expectations, Moyes folded. He can rally any underdog to punch above their weight. When he was expected to challenge for titles, he failed. When he was expected to keep a team out of relegation, he failed.

Martinez had the same restrictions but got two semi finals, last 16 of the Europa League, and our highest ever League points total over his 3 year stint.

Koeman and Silva had expectations put on them with the money that was spent and failed.

So, what's it to be? Aim high, or stay "solid"

Errrrrmm.... :Blink:

Most of what you are chatting is rubbish but the bit in bold is the worst of this rubbish. Even in a bad season Carlo has won at Anfield and beat Arsenal away. Have a think about Moyes away record against these teams and then decide if what you've typed there is serious.

Anytime there was expectations, Moyes folded. He can rally any underdog to punch above their weight. When he was expected to challenge for titles, he failed. When he was expected to keep a team out of relegation, he failed.

Martinez had the same restrictions but got two semi finals, last 16 of the Europa League, and our highest ever League points total over his 3 year stint.

Koeman and Silva had expectations put on them with the money that was spent and failed.

So, what's it to be? Aim high, or stay "solid"

Moyes did all this too, and also reached a final. They aren’t actually achievements like.

Move Gwaldys get out da waaaay

Wowzers. Fair play for talking that amount of turd.

The same analyst of managers also penned ....

"For me Guardiola has done what has been expected of him as a whole on his career and certainly is no elite manager. His style will be found out and I expect him be struggling next season. I cant understand the hype and odds suggest Man City are huge favourites to win the league... not for me."

The chatting wham award for 2021 has a very strong contender.
VP-SPORT-GRAPHIC-CARLO-SOCIAL-v2-1.jpg

Sorry mate, what was that again after simply?

Status
Not open for further replies.