Fan ballot for Wolves game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it said up to 10000, but sure I’ve read somewhere it’s only 6500 for us? Due to safety issues / size of concourse ect.
Actually you might be right, when I looked yesterday to book a ticket I did think to myself there wasnt that many clickable seats.
For example I cant see how the lower bullens would be sensible

Actually you might be right, when I looked yesterday to book a ticket I did think to myself there wasnt that many clickable seats.
For example I cant see how the lower bullens would be sensible
Yes I don’t think they had main stand F/E open last time either due too close proximity with staff / officials/ media. - If that’s the case my chances have reduced dramatically. - I’m honestly not sure, but for some reason 6500 is stuck in my head.

For those saying they have a seat.

Were you successful for the games around Xmas which got cancelled?

Think it's only fair.

With all due respect to fans who go to the aways (myself included), why should I be allowed to attend a home AND away game, ahead of a fan, who's waited 18 months to attend a home game?

If i was one of the unlucky 500 Everton fans who didn't get in for the Wolves game, that would be my sentiment also. August really isn't that far away, is it?

So how many fans?
25%, but no more than 10,000.

Supporters are expected to be able to return to stadiums from 17 May in a reduced capacity, pending the final Government decision on planned Step 3 conditions, which will be announced no later than 10 May.

Got a ticket for this, was successful for the west ham game. Reckon the bars will be open? They sorted what day it is yet? Madness to think it’s been well over a year since I last stepped foot inside goodison, might even shed a little tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.