Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watkins, Eze Godfrey, cash , bowen recent signings from the championship have all looked the part and have the right attitude.
Throw in the likes of maddison and go back to when we signed cahill and it is a market that is one we should be using.
If we got Aarons , olise and maybe toney or even dike it would be a good start for me .
No.
What is it with Palace players with “Z” in the name?
You can have; Wayne Hennezzy
Mamadou Zakho
James Tomkinz
Christian Bentekez
Hope that helps.

Im better than what we have.

If your trying to find a player better than Alex Iwobi you could probably get a few from The National Leagues who would do a better job.

I haven't knocked Ivan Toney for the record, nor have I said we shouldn't buy from The championship, I just said other than Maddison the rest arent all that.

I would defo be all for taking a chance on somebody like Toney rather than Bellotti for example.
If we are going to take a punt on a Championship team (and I think we should) then Olise is the one. Very talented and quick young player . He has great potential and a very low release fee.
Similar prospect to Eze who if Brands was half decent at his job we should have bought before Palace.

If we are going to take a punt on a Championship team (and I think we should) then Olise is the one. Very talented and quick young player . He has great potential and a very low release fee.
Similar prospect to Eze who if Brands was half decent at his job we should have bought before Palace.
If Eze is any good we can just sign him next summer when Palace go down.

Im not convinced he's all that yet.

Not seen enough of Toney but his stats are good and we should be looking to the championship for players with some hunger. We definitely need another striker as Kean will be going King too, I can't see Richy staying more than another season at best. But we are more desperate for a right back, right wing and another mobile creative midfielder.

Last edited:
I realise theres more to football than stats.

But.

Bernard in his "best" season for us scored 3 goals and 2 assists in 15 starts and 12 sub apps.
Eze has scored 3 goals and 4 assists in 26 starts and 5 sub apps

And yet we all agree Bernie is a bit rubbish, yet at the same time claiming we missed out on a great talent like Eze.

I mean Iceberg has done more than Eze this season and not a single person rates him.

You people really do overplay other teams players.

Nearly all players signed from the Championship are nowhere near good enough to play in the Champions League. Think about it, how many can you actually name?

Status
Not open for further replies.