Homepage Article Brands Renews Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina and Kean...now I know you're taking the piss.

Richarlison = Silva
James, Doucoure, Allan = Ancelotti.

As said: Digne is his one decent signing.
Again Brands was looking to sign Richy when he was at PSV, well before Watford and Silva did

Ancelotti had the final influence, but who negotiated Watford down from £35-40m to £25m for Doucs? Napoli from a quoted 40m in January to just £20m 6 months later and negotiated zero transfer fee with Real Madrid?

He either spent 250m or he didn't, which is it Dave?

If he didn't sign Hamez, Allan, Doucs and Richarlison, he hasn't spent 250m has he?

Mina is a decent player for us and well worth the outlay, Kean will be sold for mucho cash money.

Plus column

Digne
Godfrey

Minus column

Delph
Gomes
Iwobi
Mina
Kean
Gbamin
Bernard

£160M flushed down the toilet

....and THAT is why YOU (rightly) stated this summer is one he has to get right.

*sigh* (Why am i going here again)

Who negotiated these deals Dave? Who got James Rodriguez on a free transfer? Who brought the Allan fee reportedly down from £35m to £20m?

Now don't get me wrong he's bought a few stinkers, Iwobi, Delph spring to mind but every club buys stinkers now and again.

You can't Say he's spaffed £250m up the wall and then say he never signed half the players
Contract Marcel dotted the i's and crossed the t's. Ancelotti was key to their interest...you're surely not of the belief that James would listen to that 'kin pudding Brands?

Plus column

Digne
Godfrey

Minus column

Delph
Gomes
Iwobi
Mina
Kean
Gbamin
Bernard

£160M flushed down the toilet

....and THAT is why YOU (rightly) stated this summer is one he has to get right.
We don't agree on Kean and Mina, but the others are probably fair in the minus column, sadly you have missed around 8 players from the plus column.

He needs more Moise Keans and less Alex Iwobis, thankfully he signs more good than bad, so this window, less bad, more good, like last Summer, all the signings have proven their value.

Again Brands was looking to sign Richy when he was at PSV, well before Watford and Silva did

Ancelotti had the final influence, but who negotiated Watford down from £35-40m to £25m for Doucs? Napoli from a quoted 40m in January to just £20m 6 months later and negotiated zero transfer fee with Real Madrid?
Silva was the connection to Richarlison. It's nonsense to suggest otherwise. He brought him to England. Ancelloti bagged James and Allan, for sure.

We don't agree on Kean and Mina, but the others are probably fair in the minus column, sadly you have missed around 8 players from the plus column.

He needs more Moise Keans and less Alex Iwobis, thankfully he signs more good than bad, so this window, less bad, more good, like last Summer, all the signings have proven their value.
Who are the 8?

Contract Marcel dotted the i's and crossed the t's. Ancelotti was key to their interest...you're surely not of the belief that James would listen to that 'kin pudding Brands?
Have a good night Dave, its been great talking again, if James Allan Doucoure or Richarlison have good games you aren't allowed to celebrate. They were terrible signings and their fees were spaffed up the wall going by your comments

Status
Not open for further replies.