Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and the most frustrating thing is that these are menna be our leaders. Our top performers.

I cannot see a single positive from this match.
Missing the players that were out it was always going to be a struggle.
We had a centre back playing centre field and a right back playing right wing.
Glyfi playing left wing a position which he is singularly unsuited for.

In spite of that mess we managed to remain compact but not creative.

We are not wonderfully creative at our very best so tonight was always a struggle.

We all know that we need some quality players in the summer and hopefully that will happen.

What I take from tonight is that we have a manager that can scrape points out of dire situations.

What different did people who saw the team and bench this evening expect?

James was pretty much the only player we had who sprinted at several points in the second half.

Iwobi - man, I've never seen a more useless cameo. Jesus Christ. He runs like he's crapped himself.

Palace game hurt us. Win that and a point tonight would have been and felt much more. Must win Friday now simple as it’s a cup final

That must have been when dazn shut down. Missed pretty much the whole first half and some of second fortunately

Ah fair enough.

Yeah it was the one half-decent move we managed until the Iwobi chance.

Coleman nice cross into James who made a great run, took it down on the run brilliantly, got past the defender but could only flick it right-footed from pretty much the byline. Was going in but keeper stuck out a glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.