New Everton Stadium Discussion

And people still aren’t convinced that he’s a massive kopite rat

Unbelievable Jeff
Got to admit i am excited for this reveal tonight. :)

God only knows how some of you feel who actually think it will be built! lol

Man, you are going to be disappointed when this gets built.

Not as disappointed as your parents on a daily basis when they realise that their DNA could have combined in trillions of different ways to produce something they could love instead of a degenerate who gets erotic pleasure from trolling another team's website.
I called this RS out 2 years ago and I feel this is the perfect time to remember what he said at the time

My sympathies to your daughter.
Telford itself is reasonable, but Wolverhampton; Jeez!
I believe they are going to raze it to the ground and build a slum. The focal point will be a multi-storey knackers yard.
On a different note, I did a marathon in Wolverhampton a few years ago and recorded my fastest time ever as I couldn't wait to get out of the place.
Had my van robbed in Wolves, right outside the ground, just where the Wolves security told me to park it. That would be the CCTV blackspot I found out the next morning. Little tinkers...

Is it bad that I think we shouldn't be naming any of the stands at all? Goodison had their legends, let's start at BMD with a new set. Just thinking we should be starting new legends at the new stadium.