New Everton Stadium Discussion

I grew up nearby Goodison folks and I’m going to be really upset on the last day.

However I know it needs to be done and fully support it.

I spent early years in Stuart Road and from there in Breeze Hill in a very old building that used to be used by the young sea cadets. The family on my mother's side lived and were born just off Luxmore Road, I had an Uncle and Auntie that lived in Eton Street. On my Dad's side they were all born in Walton going back to the late 1800s.

So yes I am through and through an Evertonian and also a Scouser and proud of it.

Might be a bit miserable outside the ground on those midwinter days. We might be the new "can he do it on a cold night at..."

On the other hand, season start and end will be amazing. Imagine a warm evening game with those steps outside buzzing with people

It will be amazing, especially having drinks on Uz’s yacht.....

I spent early years in Stuart Road and from there in Breeze Hill in a very old building that used to be used by the young sea cadets. The family on my mother's side lived and were born just off Luxmore Road, I had an Uncle and Auntie that lived in Eton Street. On my Dad's side they were all born in Walton going back to the late 1800s.

So yes I am through and through an Evertonian and also a Scouser and proud of it.
Cherry Lane lad me

Every one of these stories, and there will be thousands, will live in our history. We were, are, and always will be the pride of Merseyside. It's hard for me as an outsider to share the same level of sentiment/nervousness/excitement but i look forward to sharing in it the development, and in the same cord rue the departure from what is one of the last bastions of where football was founded.
We will always remember where we are from, why we are here, and where we are going.. and that will always hold us above the rest, rain hail or sun. NSNO

Bought my first home off luxmore road one of the groves, inlaws still live off cherry lane. Alsop my school ;)