Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite their bad current run, I don’t think we can write them off just yet for qualifying through their league position. Made up they’ve collapsed and didn’t see it coming, but they’re still only 3 points behind us with a better goal difference. They're more than capable of stringing some wins together again, and if that happened and we dropped some points, they can easily jump up the table again. They’re deffo still in the mix for at least the Europa

I definitely agree they can finish top 7 but I don't think they want to so I think they will play weakened sides in the league to try and avoid it. They are 7 points behind 4th so no chance for Champions League through league position.

Despite their bad current run, I don’t think we can write them off just yet for qualifying through their league position. Made up they’ve collapsed and didn’t see it coming, but they’re still only 3 points behind us with a better goal difference. They're more than capable of stringing some wins together again, and if that happened and we dropped some points, they can easily jump up the table again. They’re deffo still in the mix for at least the Europa

I definitely agree they can finish top 7 but I don't think they want to so I think they will play weakened sides in the league to try and avoid it. They are 7 points behind 4th so no chance for Champions League through league position.

7 points isn’t uncatchable yet.

Just noticed (looking at the current league table) how poor our goal difference is. It's that bad, compared to the teams around us, I can't see us improving it sufficiently enough at this stage of the season. So we're pretty much a point down which isn't going to help us.

I think the next 3 league games, 9 points should be the aim against Burnley, Palace and Brighton. Tough run of fixtures after that Spurs h, Arsenal a, Vlla h and West Ham a. Teams that are all in and around us, they all have to play Chelsea as well I believe.

We got a chance but we need Chelsea or Leicester to slip up...... If they dont there is not a lot we can do, just rue our missed opportunities. Would be a great to get CL football but lets be honest I dont think weve been good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.