New Everton Stadium Discussion

Narrator: "The start of the 2025 / 2026 Championship season is upon us, after a disastrous campaign under the revolutionary joint management of David Unsworth and Duncan Ferguson, Everton begin the new season with renewed hope under a new manager and at a new home."

Stadium announcer: "Welcome to the first game of the new season Evertonians at the brand new Tesco Bramley-Moore Stadium for our first game against Preston North End. Also welcome back our new manager David Moyes and his assistant Leon Osman!!!"

It will get built, I'm very confident of that. I still have concerns over a call in though, but those concerns are purely programme based, not yes/no.

They would be mad to call it in under the current economic climate.

I honestly cannot think of a reason not to allow this to ahead.

Narrator: "The start of the 2025 / 2026 Championship season is upon us, after a disastrous campaign under the revolutionary joint management of David Unsworth and Duncan Ferguson, Everton begin the new season with renewed hope under a new manager and at a new home."

Stadium announcer: "Welcome to the first game of the new season Evertonians at the brand new Tesco Bramley-Moore Stadium for our first game against Preston North End. Also welcome back our new manager David Moyes and his assistant Leon Osman!!!"
Can't see Moyes leaving his position as Bayern Munich manager to come back to us.

The key to success in future will be:

Revenue to bypass FFP
Solid recruitment
Solid management

The new stadium will provide the top one (with USM naming rights deal / existing Finch Farm deal aiding that).

Hopefully we can continue what we did last summer just gone and add the right characters to the side and keep Carlo.

They would be mad to call it in under the current economic climate.

I honestly cannot think of a reason not to allow this to ahead.

I'm purely speculating, but with Jenrick's recent past, he may want to be seen as giving all large projects full due diligence removing any opportunity for criticism.

Seattle Seahawks in the NFL built their stadium specifically with acoustics in mind to make it as loud and intimidating as possible. I REALLY hope we do something similar.
Going for the SuperBowl and throwing a pick on 2nd Goal with 20 seconds left is very Old Everton... not this New Everton we now have !!