New Everton Stadium Discussion

The Stadium Development Director hasn't answered a question has he?

Not sure who Mo is but he's very good.

It's Mo Maghazachi I think? Thought I'm sure he's just a fan engagement person? Maybe he's been more involved in the stadium recently.

This Kennedy is making a good point about the danger of water/50,000+ fans.

That was an 'issue' Kenwright used for Kings Dock. Of course that didn't stop the arena being built, or the Millennium Stadium being built in Cardiff.

It's Mo Maghazachi I think? Thought I'm sure he's just a fan engagement person? Maybe he's been more involved in the stadium recently.

That was an 'issue' Kenwright used for Kings Dock. Of course that didn't stop the arena being built, or the Millennium Stadium being built in Cardiff.

That's why I wasn't sure if that was the right Mo, he's been very integral here/good.

Fair point that. Every time I see the pics, I can well imagine bladdered fans falling in

The visuals don't have the 2m/6ft5 fences they referenced...

Historic England, bunch of Kopites lad. Imagine objecting about a dock that nobody outside of Liverpool ever heard about before.. the only reason I've heard of it is because of Everton, I'd have never gone anywhere near the docks in Liverpool but will once the stadium is done.. historic England... you'd think we wanted to take down Stonehenge and use it as building materials.
Listen, I’m all for heritage preservation, and I take an active interest in it, however we can’t let a derelict dock stand in the way of the north end of the city’s regeneration.

UNESCO can do one. As a city we can’t stand still and we never have - we’re a historic place precisely because historically we progressed throughout our past.

We must keep doing that and I’d back the stadium even if it was another local club who wanted to build in the site, like Marine or Clubmoor Youth FC.